Car Jump Start Service
Fast Auto Jump Start Service Right Here!
Let’s face it, while no car should be on the road without jumper cables, there always seems to be a shortage of them when your battery goes dead. On top of that, most people don’t even know how to properly connect them! Instead of risking getting shocked or damaging your vehicle call Route 80 & 81 Towing to provide you with a quick & safe car battery jump start service and bring that battery to life in no time at all!
Our tow truck driver will arrive quickly, and make sure to properly make all connections before giving your car’s battery the boost it needs. Don’t slow down your day because your car battery is dead, call 570-708-3000 today and we’ll get you on your way!
Jump Start & Replacement Tips
Whether you have just forgotten the lights on or your starter is just stubborn, the following checkpoints will help you understand if you only need a car battery jump start service, or if it’s time to replace the old battery:
A car battery jump start will help if:
- The car battery is less than 2 years old.
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is on.
- You hear clicking when you try to start the car.
A car battery replacement is needed if:
- The car battery is more than 2 years old.
- The lights-on switch and/or radio, and/or in-car light is off.
- I don’t hear clicking when I try to start the car.
Call Now to set up your Jump Start Service.
Call the best Roadside Assistance for the job now.