Medium Duty Towing
Route 80 & 81 Towing For all your Medium Duty Towing Services – Call us 24 hours, 7 days a week!
Reliable & Safe Medium Duty Towing Service. If your work truck is in need of a tow in the Sugarloaf Valley, call 570-708-3000 – 24 Hours A Day!
Medium Duty Towing is recommended for vehicles classified as 4, 5, and 6. The following will help determine if you need medium duty towing service:
- Class 4: The gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of these medium-duty vehicles ranges from 14,001 to 16,000 pounds (6,351 to 7,257 kg). Examples of vehicles in this class include select Ford F-450 trucks, Dodge Ram 4500, and the GMC 4500.
- Class 5: The gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of these medium-duty vehicles ranges from 16,001 to 19,500 pounds (7,258 to 8,845 kg). Examples of trucks in this class include the International TerraStar, GMC 5500, Dodge Ram 5500, and the Ford F-550.
- Class 6: The gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of these medium-duty vehicles ranges from 19,501 to 26,000 pounds (8,846 to 11,793 kg). Examples of trucks in this class include the International Durastar, GMC Topkick C6500, and the Ford F-650.
- Motorhomes & RVs: The Class A motorhome is a recreational vehicle constructed over a stripped truck chassis where the operating compartment is an integral part of the Recreational vehicle interior. Class A motorhomes are similar to buses, unlike the Class C motorhomes.
Although towing a medium duty vehicle or RV is not much different from towing a regular car, we still want to be sure that no error is made and that your experience with us is seamless. So here are a few tips to help guarantee a good experience:
- Know the Gross Vehicle Weight: Besides from the MAKE and MODEL of the motor vehicle, giving a Gross Vehicle Weight can help through the prompt choice & delivery of the right truck for your personal required service.
- Know the Extra Weight: Medium duty motor vehicles often carry equipment & load, which often can affect the total Vehicle Weight. Notifying the Dispatch representative about this additional weight can avoid the wrong type of Service Vehicle being delivered.
- Know the Dimensions: Providing the actual length, width, & height of your motor vehicle will help the Dispatching Agent to efficiently find out the availability of a service unit which will handle its total capacity for the medium duty towing or RV Towing service.
- Are You Towing Equipment: In the event that the Medium Duty Towing Service is for equipment, the size is going to be essential in order to provide the appropriate solutions and prevent possible problems.
For fast and reliable medium-duty towing service, call now.